Welcome to Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair official website.
- 600 exhibitors, 1,200 booths from 30 countries
Gold, Silver and other Jewelry
Precious & Semi-Precious Gemstones
Loose Stones (Diamonds & Pearls)
Equipment, Tool and Accessories
Publications and Services for Industry
- 30,000 visitors from 125 countries
Show dates :
JUNE 15-18, 2017
10:00 a.m – 06:00 p.m.
Organized By :
Supported By :
Impact Exhibition & Convention Center,
Challenger Hall. THAILAND
With numerous jewelry fairs happening around the world every week, exhibitors and buyers are overwhelmed with choices of which fairs to join. But timing makes all the difference: exhibiting and buying in June is the optimal timing for the gems & jewelry businesses worldwide.
Most importantly, the period of the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair in June will allow for ample time to order stock for the year-end shopping season.
“The Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair is a show that is held mid-year, which I think is a good time to introduce new jewelry collections because sometimes September is too late. In my opinion, the TGJTA did well by selecting this period,” says Mr. Andrea Marcon, Chairman, Palakiss Business and Exhibitions.
Moreover, overseas buyers can make the most out of their trip to the region by visiting the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair from June 15-18 then continue onwards to the June Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair from June 22-25, thus getting the best selection from each fair.
The Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair 2017 will be the country’s first mid-year international jewelry fair, held on June 15-18, 2017 at Impact Challenger 2, Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok. The show organizer, the Thai Gem and Jewelry Traders Association, with over 30 years’ of experience in the gems and jewelry business, is engaging its allies from the government sector to overseas jewelry associations to unveil the ultimate fair for quality exhibitors featuring only the best gems and jewelry from Thailand and beyond!
Don’t hesitate to register to exhibit or to visit the fair now, and see you in June!
No matter what kind of gem or jewelry you’re seeking, Bangkok is your ultimate shopping destination that can fulfill every desire. If you’re in Bangkok, visit our landmark areas where you can find high-quality gems and jewelry manufacturers and distributors ready to serve your shopping needs! Find out jewelry shopping destinations not to be missed...
1. First of all, explore “The Diamond and Jewelry Street” on Silom & Surawongse Road and Baan Mor Area to see the exquisite craftsmanship on unique and brilliant pieces of jewelry.
2. Head to the center of gemstones at “The Gems and Color Stones Street” on Mahesak Road and be amazed at the huge variety of rubies, sapphires, jade, and all kinds of gemstones in different colors, shapes and sizes.
3. Next, visit the bustling Yaowaraj area to find carefully crafted high-quality gold jewelry at “The Golden Street” where people flock to buy gold jewelry and gold bars, whether to give as gifts, for investment, or just for the beauty of wearing some bling.
4. Don’t forget “The Silver Street” on Charoen Krung Road, Khao San Road, and Pratunaam Area to find large and small vendors selling silver jewelry in many styles from classic, exotic to the trendiest new designs.
5. However, if you’re looking for a world-class jewelry fair where everything can be found under one roof, don’t miss the “Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair 2017” on June 15-18, 2017 at Impact Challenger 2, Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok.
Don’t hesitate to register on our website, and see you in June!
At the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair, exhibitors and visitors will get a chance to participate in activities such as seminars and workshops by expert keynote speakers which will provide a rare platform for networking across the international gems and jewelry industry. Forge new relationships and meet new business partners from various countries, especially those from AEC+6 countries (India, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan and South Korea) to build a prosperous and sustainable business network.
With the organizer’s long experience in holding jewelry fairs, we have a comprehensive database of exhibitors and visitors from across different continents in order to publicize the event effectively in the months leading up to the fair, so be assured that you will meet big buyers in the industry!
Dear exhibitors and visitors… become a part of the robust gems and jewelry industry in Thailand! The industry currently involves over a million people, while gems and jewelry exports from Thailand is still growing strong, totaling US$14.25 billion in 2016, a 29.6% growth compared to 2015 exports which were at US$ 11 billion. The Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair 2017 in this coming June is expected to stimulate gems and jewelry trading both for the domestic and export markets.
Don’t hesitate to register on our website, and see you in Bangkok in June!
Are you ready for Thailand’s first mid-year international jewelry fair? Get a rare opportunity to meet sellers and manufacturers from Thailand and beyond, enjoy zero import duty and experience the latest innovations, all under one roof! The Thailand Gem and Jewelry Trader’s Association, with its extensive track record in holding world-class jewelry fairs will host the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair this coming June 15-18 in Bangkok, and here is why this event is not to be missed…
1. Zero import duty for all jewelry and zero VAT (Value-Added Tax) for rough stones. Trade your products at the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair while enjoying tax incentives.
2. Get the first look at high-quality, carefully crafted gold, silver, gemstones, diamonds and designer jewelry at reasonable prices.
3. Networking opportunities with buyers, sellers, manufacturers and those in the gems and jewelry industry in ASEAN and India, China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia who will be participating in the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair.
4. Experience the destination of jewelry shopping with our special zone “4 Jewelry Districts” where the streets of gold, silver, diamond and gemstones are brought to the fair in a spectacular fashion.
5. Explore innovation from our partner institutions and companies exhibiting the latest trend and technology in the gems and jewelry industry.
With great support from Thai government agencies, overseas and domestic associations and our long-time exhibitors, the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair 2017 will open a new chapter to gems and jewelry exhibition in Thailand. See you in June!